Mike wrote a great OpEd for Townhall.com. Here is a synopsis:
- Everything changed for Mike when then-presidential candidate Donald Trump reached out for a private meeting with Mike.
- On August 15, 2016, after his meeting with Donald Trump, Mike was convinced he would be the greatest president ever.
- People always ask Mike how to help the President. His answer is, “Pray for him to have great wisdom, discernment, and protection.”
- Mike enjoys talking to people of President Donald Trump's accomplishment in a short 2 years to include a revving economy and record-low unemployment plus much more.
- President Trump is also taking on the opioid epidemic, which as a former crack addict is of particular interest to Mike.
Mike was recently at the rally for Ted Cruz in Houston, Texas with President Trump. He was interviewed by Right Side Broadcasting Network. Here are the highlights of that interview.
- Mike said this is the most important mid-term election in our lifetime and that everybody should tell their friends, family and neighbors to get out and vote.
- He says that everybody loves our President, they just don't know it yet.
- President Trump was picked by God to run this country and it's a Divine appointment.
- Mike announces his Lindell Recovery Network. Over the last year, he has vetted faith-based treatment centers across the country. An addict would put in his age and his addiction and he/she will get stories of hope. They can see that there is hope for them as well. After, Mike will be like their tour guide on the website and show them places of recovery near them. Then when they come out of treatment, paid mentors employed by Lindell Recovery Network will be there for them to help them continue their recovery.
- Mike says that a lot of times, when addicts come out of treatment, people don't trust them right away. But with the treatments centers, Like Salvation Army, Union Gospel, and many others that Mike has vetted, employers will grab them up right away because these centers are trusted. A 20 year old opiate addict might not relate to a 50 year old meth addict. Lindell Recover Network will match age and addiction to help that person.
How can you help?
To donate to Pulse and other great causes click here
"Who else is there that you can attribute it to? It’s him." (President Trump, of course). This is Mike Lindell's resounding cry at a speech he gave at last Thursday's Trump rally in Rochester, Minnesota about the economy bursting - including his own MyPillow company.Read more
Mike shares his testimony with Nick Hall and over 50,000 people at an amazing Pulse event. Click here to see Pulse events: http://pulsemovement.com/
Mike Lindell leads 50,000 people in prayer at the amazing Pulse event. Click here to see all Pulse events: http://pulsemovement.com/
8834 people were saved at this awesome Pulse event - see http://pulsemovement.com/
Click here to find out more: http://pulsemovement.com/Read more
Mike broke the record this weekend: a pillow fight world record with 46,000 people using MyPillows. This, plus Mike's plans to help addicts were the topics of Mike Lindell's interview on the Joe Piscopo Morning show.
A Guinness Book World Record pillow fight
The 46,000 pillow fighters were at The Pulse, a Christian Outreach event held at the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 18, 2018.
To put that many pillows into perspective: it took 18 semi-trucks to transport the pillows. Then, it took 200 employees six hours to put the pillows under all of the stadium's seats.
Mike presented his testimony about the power of God before the fight, then gave a prayer, telling the crowd to use their pillows as their prayer pillow. Then the pillows flew - all 46,000 of them.
Pulse was started by Nick Hall who founded the Pulse movement at North Dakota State University in 2005. These events then kept getting larger and larger until it reached the 46,000 people at Pulse Minneapolis. And, it continues to grow: the next Pulse event, which will be in Dallas in October, is expected to draw 250,000 people.
Are you an addict that needs help now?
Do you (or someone you know) have an issue with drugs right now? If so, Mike wants to emphasize that you can’t beat the treatment centers at the Salvation Army, Team Challenge, and Union Gospel. Call them now and find hope.
As Mike says,“You know, I'm not ashamed to tell people I was a crack cocaine addict because I think it gives people hope that with God all things are possible.”Read more
RFD TV aired Mike Lindell's new documentary, “The Mike Lindell Story: An American Dream” in December, 2016, and will be airing the documentary more times throughout 2017.
- The documentary goes through Mike's life, all the way from Mike's working at his uncle's farm as a child to inventing the MyPillow and growing the company.
- This documentary highlights Mike's life via a night show talk format, where key people who knew Mike throughout his life are interviewed.
- The first showing was December 29, 2016. Watch for more airings of this motivating documentary.
"“I am thrilled to be sharing my story of overcoming drug addiction, building a multimillion-dollar business, and never giving up,” said Lindell. “I hope it will inspire others out there to pursue their dreams.”"
Watch a trailer of the documentary here: The Mike Lindell Story TrailerRead more
Mike talks about how he went from his carpet cleaning and lunch wagon businesses to owning bars to the MyPillow company and shares his strategies for success.Read more